The 14th Textile Bioengineering and Informatics Symposium
Theme: Advanced Materials · Smart Wearables · Industry 4.0
TBIS 2021 is a peer-reviewed conference.
To continue serving as a global platform for exchange in the field of Bioengineering Materials, Fibers and Textiles in the post pandemic era, and to ensure the safety of all our participants, TBIS2021 will be both online and offline. The conference is planned for France, Roubaix and will also be available to access via the Zoom network video webinar platform (adjustments will be made accordingly with the local epidemic situation).
TBIS 2021 Important Dates
*** Please note that for authors who have submitted full paper/abstract on or before 31 March, 2021, the paper/abstract acceptance notification will be issued on or before 30 April 2021.
- Paper will not be included in proceedings after this deadline (or defined payment date).
- Abstract will not be included in the programme after this deadline (or defined payment date).
On-site registration: July 6-9, 2021
(Participating conference as an audience only)
Submit online in given format in MS Word (the length of the paper should be 6-8 pages).
Submit online in the given format in MS Word. Your abstract will be included in the conference program book and presented in the form of an oral or poster presentation.
Submitted full paper/abstract in required format online before the deadline (Quote your Paper ID at all times).
- Full paper (Original paper only)
- Abstract in required format
*** If your submission is not in the required format, it will be rejected.
Download 【Click to download】:
Paper Format Instruction 【Click to download】:
- Regular registration deadline: May 31st, 2021
(or within 7 days from the date of issuing PAN/AAN)
Remark: The registration fee covers participating in conference scientific events, programme materials, free download proceedings, welcome reception, refreshments and banquet.
- On-site Registration: July 6-9, 2021
- After received the Paper Acceptance Notification (PAN) or the Acceptance of Abstract Notification (AAN), please settle the registration fee with the TBIS designated account within 7 days from the date you received the notification email.
- Inform the secretariat via email after completing the payment and providing invoicing information online.